Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Whizz Kids Gift Limited, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
Definitions and Interpretation: In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
- “Carrier” means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- “Goods” means any products that Whizz Kids Gift advertises and/or makes available for sale through this Website;
- “Whizz Kids” means Whizz Kids Gift Limited and is Located at Shop 626,1103, Iponri Shopping Center. Iponri, Surulere Lagos.
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lavish Alice makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- “Payment Information” means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit/debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- “Purchase Information” means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Whizz Kids makes available through the website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by Whizz Kids and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.whizzkidsgift.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain. www.whizzkidsgift.com/sales) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
- These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business. If you are a business customer, please contact email@example.com
- If Goods are being ordered from outside Whizz Kids country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. We are not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Whizz Kids cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
- Subject to the exceptions of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Whizz Kids, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Whizz Kids
Links to Other Websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Whizz Kids or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Whizz Kids or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Whizz Kids reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that Whizz Kids may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- In order to purchase Goods on this Website and to use the enquiry form facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Whizz Kids accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, we accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause
- Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
Termination and Cancellation
- Either Lavish Alice or you may terminate your Account. If Whizz Kids terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Whizz Kids terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account will be cancelled and will not be dispatched.
- Whizz Kids reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
- By placing an order on whizzkidsgift.com, you automatically accept our Terms & Conditions.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- Whizz Kids does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are provided on the Website and are subject to availability.
- All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. Whizz Gift reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every working day.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Lavish Alice processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Website do include VAT.