Delivery / Return Policy
Whizz Kids aims to always provide high-quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion, however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
Whizz Kids operates a 14 day returns policy (including bank holidays and weekends)
- Goods must be back with us by the 14th day
- The returns period starts from the day delivery was attempted
- Returns are valid as long as you return your item/s back to us in unworn & unused condition with all original packaging. We'll process your refund or exchange within 14 working days after receipt of your return
- All items must have the original swing tag still firmly attached, so please take care when trying the goods on at home. If the tag is removed, no refund will be issued and the item will be forwarded back to your address or a credit note issued
- If you return something outside of the returns period, we reserve the right to issue a credit note or resend the goods ordered back to the original delivery address
- It is your responsibility to make sure you send the return using a recorded & trackable service, as we cannot refund any lost, missing or damaged parcels. It will be your responsibility to claim
- Please note we are unable to refund any postage or carriage charges for returns.
- We are unable to refund swimwear & earrings for hygiene reasons
- Don't forget - all refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. If your item is faulty, please send it back to us as soon as you can. We'll try our best to repair or replace it, but if we can't, you will be issued with a full refund
- If you would like to exchange your goods, please state this clearly on your returns form.
- If you are exchanging goods, please note the 14-day money back period still applies from the date of original purchase so bear this in mind if you want to exchange your goods for another size as we'll only be able to issue you with a credit note
If you have received Goods which do not match those that you have ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 5 days from delivery to arrange the return and replacement. Whizz Kids is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Whizz Kids within 5 days from delivery to arrange the return and replacement. Whizz Kids is responsible for paying to refund the shipping costs if the Goods are deemed faulty. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If any Goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to us within 5 days and arrange collection and return. Whizz Kids is responsible for refunding the returns shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
If you wish to return Goods to us for any of the above reasons, please contact us using the details on the contact page to make the appropriate arrangements.
Whizz Kids reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
- Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.